This website is operated by BACCHUS N4 (registered company name BACCHUS LONDON LIMITED). We take your privacy very seriously therefore we urge to read this policy because it contains important information about: who we are; how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information; your rights in relation to your personal information; and how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event that you have a complaint.
1. Who we are BACCHUS N4 ('we' or 'us') collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulations which apply across the European Union (including the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as 'controller' of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
2. The personal information we collect a) Personal information you provide to us: We collect the following personal information that you provide to us: Name, Age, Email Address, Telephone Number, Postal/Delivery Address. Some examples of when we collect this information include: When signing up to member page, When signing up to our mailing list, When making a purchase online. b) Personal information you provide about third parties: If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and agreed that you: shall consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal data; shall receive any data protection notices on their behalf; and shall consent on their behalf to the transfer of their personal data abroad.
4. Links to other websites We are not responsible for the data collection practices, the privacy policies or the content of websites which are not operated by us, including social network sites. You should contact the operators of those websites directly if you wish to enquire about their privacy practices and policy before providing your personal information to any third party.
5. How we use your personal information We collect information about our users for the following purposes: To identify you and manage any accounts you hold with us; process your order; conduct research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis; carry out customer profiling and analyse your purchasing preferences.
6. Disclosure of your information We will never disclose your personal data to any third parties except in the circumstances set out in this section. We may share your information with: Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity. We will not share you personal information with any other third parties. We use a number of trusted suppliers and service providers to help provide our website and other services to you. We may need to disclose your personal data to them but will only do so to the extent that it is necessary for them to be able provide the services we require. We may also disclose your personal information:- in the event that our company, or substantially all of its assets, is sold, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the buyer and you agree that if you have provided us with consent to contact you by email or otherwise, any such buyer shall also be deemed to have received the same consent; and - if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. Access to information The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
8. Marketing We would like to send you information about products, services, offers, competitions and our business which may be of interest to you. Such information could be sent by post, email, telephone, text message or automated call. We will ask whether you would like us to send you marketing messages on the first occasion that you provide any relevant contact information (i.e. on purchase, signing up to a newsletter, signing up to member page, entering a competition etc). If you do opt in to receive such marketing from us you can opt out at any time (see 'What rights do you have?' below for further information). If you have any queries about how to opt out, or if you are receiving messages you do not want you can contact us using the details provided below: - Whether personal information has to be provided by you, and if so why, - The provision of the following information is required from you: Name, Address, Contact details, Email, Telephone number, Age. This is to enable us to do the following: Name and address - for delivery or collection purposes, Age - to ensure prohibited items are not sold, Email - to provide receipt of purchase, Telephone - to allow us to contact you in case of changes to your order. We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us. Your personal information will be kept Minimum of six years from your last order in compliance with UK taxation law. These periods are no longer than necessary in each case. These periods are no longer than necessary in each case. Reasons we can collect and use your personal information We rely on the following as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal information: consent, legal obligation, legitimate interests. The legitimate interests relied upon are as follows: The information is used for marketing purposes, the impact on privacy is minimal and it is necessary for the business to gather this information in order to function successfully.
9. Keeping your information secure and Transmission of data over the internet Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We will also use technological and organisation measures to keep your information secure. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so. Indeed, while we will use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data, in using the site you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us using the details below.
10. Transfers of your information out of the EEA and UK We may need to transfer your personal data to the following countries outside of the European Economic Area and UK: USA, Israel. These transfers will be undertaken for the purpose of below: Personal information is shared to our web site provider and digital marketing platform, WIX.COM, and our secure online payment provider, SQUARE, who are based outside the EEA and UK. Any transfers to these countries will be undertaken on the basis that that country, territory or one or more specific sectors in that country, or an international organisation ensures an adequate level of protection. For more information on the basis of any non-EEA transfers, our safeguards or Commission details, please contact us as described below. We will not otherwise transfer your personal data outside of the EEA or to any organisation (or subordinate bodies) governed by public international law or which is set up under any agreement between two or more countries.
11. Children and the validity of consent Where we obtain consent from any user we will take reasonable steps to ascertain whether the user is over 13 years of age and whether the child is sufficiently informed to give valid consent. If the user is not, parental consent will be required to provide consent for the processing of any personal information.
12. What rights do you have? Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to: fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information: access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address; require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold; require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations; receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations; object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing; object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you; object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information; otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances; claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws. For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) on individual's rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (http://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/) If you would like to exercise any of these rights please: email or write to us. let us have enough information to identify you, let us have proof of your identity (a copy of your driving license, passport or a recent credit card/utility bill), let us know the information to which your request relates. From time to time we may also have other methods to unsubscribe (opt-out) from any direct marketing including for example, unsubscribe buttons or web links. If such are offered, please note that there may be some period after selecting to unsubscribe in which marketing may still be received while your request is being processed.
13. How to complain We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
15. Contacting us If you have any questions about this policy or the information we hold about you, please contact us by: e-mail: email@example.com, post: Bacchus N4, 15 Charter Court, Stroud Green Road, London N4 3SG, UK
Bacchus London Limited