TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use by you of the website operated by BACCHUS N4 at is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions set out below, including our Privacy Statement. All references to “our,” “us,” “we” or “company” within this policy are deemed to refer to BACCHUS N4. No other terms and conditions shall apply in respect of the purchase of products (wines, liqueurs, beers and spirits) and event tickets unless expressly accepted in writing by BACCHUS N4.
1. AVAILABILITY: All products (wines, liqueurs, beers and spirits) and event tickets are sold subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee the availability of specific vintages. If for any reason we are unable to complete your order, we will notify you as soon as possible. In the event that a product is unavailable after an order is placed, we shall contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order. BACCHUS N4 reserves the right to substitute products of an equal or higher value. Images used to represent products are intended for illustration purposes only, and are not necessarily true representations of the actual goods themselves.
2. PRICES: The prices shown are per bottle inclusive of UK Duty and VAT unless otherwise stated and are perforce subject to currency and market changes and alterations in UK Duty and VAT. Goods/ services will be invoiced at the prices current at the date of order. The prices payable for the event tickets that you order are clearly set out in the web shop. BACCHUS N4 reserves the right to amend price and availability information without notice. Although we endeavour to ensure that all information on this website is up to date and accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be misdescribed. If we discover a pricing error we will contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price. We reserve the right to change price and availability information at any time without notice. Unless stated otherwise, All prices/ fees/ discounts are in UK Pounds Sterling.
3. PAYMENT: Once you have placed and confirmed an order with us, you will receive an order confirmation email setting out the products/ services you have ordered. This confirmation email is an acceptance of your order by BACCHUS N4. You pay for the products/services purchased from BACCHUS N4 web site by using any payment method offered by SQUAREUP EUROPE LTD. For your security, card details should never be sent to us by email and we will never request card details in this manner. Orders placed through this website require card payment and delivery to the cardholder's registered address. Cash or Cheques are not accepted as payment. Orders placed by contacting our store directly may be paid by bank transfer. The placing of an order through our website is an offer to buy from us and does not constitute a contract. A contract is made only when we accept your order and process full payment.
4. RISK AND PROPERTY: All goods remain the property of Theatre of Wine Limited until payment is received in full. The property in all goods delivered by the seller shall remain the property of the seller until the seller has received payment in full for such goods, but the risk in such goods shall pass to the buyer upon delivery. All products/services on this web site are offered subject to availability and remain the property of BACCHUS N4 until payment is received in full.
5. RIGHT TO CANCEL: You may cancel your order for any reason whatsoever within 24hours in advance of the delivery or event. In order to cancel your order you must notify us in writing to . You will receive a full refund (less any administration fee charged by the payment provider – see SQUAREUP EUROPE LTD terms & conditions).
6. DELIVERY: We offer free local delivery for orders of £60 or more to the the area within 3 miles radius with the centre of postcode N4 3SG. All other orders less then £60 is subject to charge of £4 delivery fee. If your order`s payment is received and confirmed through our website before 6pm we will aim to deliver within the next working day, although at busy periods, such as Christmas, deliveries may take longer. We use a variety of transit packaging to protect delicate glass bottles, but all our packaging is 100% recyclable. We work with Deliveroo and UberEats as well to provide a selection of our wines, beers and spirits through their app. Please search for Bacchus N4 Wine Bar on the app to access the Deliveroo and UberEats pricing and range available in your area, which includes chilled white, sparkling and rose wine. Please ensure delivery details provided to us are correct and complete. BACCHUS N4 will pass on any incurred costs for a returned or redespatched delivery due to incorrect or incomplete delivery details. Where a timed delivery has been specified and there is nobody to receive the delivery in the time window specified, we will send you an email giving the order number says you have to collect your order from our store at the address of 15 CHARTER COURT, STROUD GREEN ROAD, LONDON, N4 3SG. If you may ask a redelivery for the order it is subject to £8 redelivery fee. It is the standard policy that all parcels are signed for on delivery. In the event that a parcel is not signed for BACCHUS N4 will not be liable for loss or damage to the parcel. Goods must be checked on delivery and any damage should be recorded by the courier. Damage must be reported to us directly at within 24 hours of receiving the order. Damage not reported in this period will be excluded from any subsequent compensation. Where goods have been damaged in transit, we will either provide a full refund or arrange for a replacement to be sent to you, available stock permitting. Refunds will be made within 5 working days. From time to time, delays may occur that are beyond our control, particularly around the Christmas period. Please allow an additional 24 hours beyond your delivery estimate before contacting us if a parcel has not been received. BACCHUS N4 cannot be held responsible for late delivery caused by circumstances beyond our control.
7. RETURNS: Wine is a natural, organic product and as such no two bottles are the same. While some bottle variation becomes clear over a wine's lifetime, if you have a faulty bottle we will be happy to return it on the condition that the bottle is returned to BACCHUS N4 for a member of staff to assess. (Faulty bottles include: wines which are affected by TCA/cork taint, wines which are prematurely oxidised, wines which are excessively reductive, wines which cannot be opened or have packaging defects) Faulty bottles can be refunded or exchanged to the same value as was originally paid. Please ensure you bring your receipt as proof of purchase otherwise we cannot guarantee a refund or exchange. If a wine is not faulty but does not correspond to your own personal taste, please tell us and we will try to make sure you get something more enjoyable next time. The more feedback we have about what you like or dislike, the easier it is for us to understand your tastes and recommend wines we think you will like. For any further information please contact us at . Please return the item to us at the address of BACCHUS N4, 15 CHARTER COURT, STROUD GREEN ROAD, LONDON N4 3SG within the store opening hours. For those unable to come in to our store, we are still happy to accept returns when agreed before hand though these will be subject to return carriage fees, which are the responsibility of the person sending back the wines. We will provide a full refund of any products that are faulty. We require faulty products to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.
8. DATA PROTECTION ACT: To comply with the Data Protection Act 1984, we are required to inform you that we have recorded your name, email, phone number (if provided) and address on our records. This will not be given to third parties. Data protection law gives you the right to access information held about you and your right to access can be exercised in accordance with that legislation.
9. LEGAL NOTICE FOR THE UK: It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 years to purchase alcoholic beverages in the UK. Orders are not accepted from persons under the age of 18 years old. By placing an order you are making a representation that you are at least 18 years old. We can only deliver alcohol to persons over the age of 18 in UK. We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18, and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this. By placing an order you agree to these conditions. If the person receiving the order is unable to produce appropriate ID, regrettably our couriers will not be able to leave the products. We reserve the right not to accept any order or not to deliver any order or part thereof.
10. SPAM: Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Act 2003, we do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam). We will only send email newsletters if you have specifically stated that you wish to be on our mailing list.
11. TRADING HOURS: BACCHUS N4 at 15 CHARTER COURT, STROUD GREEN ROAD, LONDON N4 3SG operates within standard off license laws and therefore we only process alcohol orders during the following hours: Monday to Sunday 10:00AM to 10:30PM. You can, of course, book an event outside these hours via the secure website. Any order received outside these times may be processed in the next time period. We will acknowledge your order via e-mail.
12. PRODUCT INFORMATION: We endeavour to advertise our products correctly. However we cannot guarantee the accuracy of information provided on our website about products, such as photographs, images, prices and descriptions of the products. Years specified for wines and spirits may also be incorrect as we deplete the limited supply for any vintage year. We constantly update the website with the correct vintages, however, as and when stocks of older vintages are exhausted. Please contact us if you spot any clangers!
13. CUSTOMER SERVICES: If you have any order related queries, please email us at . Please use the same address for general enquiries. We aim to respond to all e-mails within 24 hours.
14. STATUTORY RIGHTS: These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. BACCHUS N4, however, assumes no liability or responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content of this site.
15. PRIVACY AND SECURITY: We respect your privacy. While you are browsing the website, and during the order process we collect information and personal data from you. We will only use this information to process your orders. All information you provide is strictly confidential. Please go our Privacy Statement for more information.
16. DISCLAIMER: To the fullest extent permitted at law, BACCHUS N4 provides this web site and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disowns all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this web site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Additionally, BACCHUS N4 does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. These Terms and Conditions are governed and construed in accordance with English law and we submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to determine any disputes which may arise in connection with them.
17. CRIME PREVENTION: For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation. Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.
18. WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY: At Bacchus N4, we're committed to providing a website that is accessible to as many users as possible. We understand that many visitors may have sight problems or other disabilities and therefore view accessibility as an essential part of our website. We have tried to make our new website as accessible as possible by following standards and guidelines laid out by the World Wide Web Consortium in their Web Accessibility Initiative. We hope that all of our users enjoy the same quality of service.
19. GENERAL INFORMATION: BACCHUS N4 (registered company name: BACCHUS LONDON LIMITED) is a UK company and any dispute or claims that arise from using this website must be made and settled under UK law. Both the company and the customer shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts. Our registered office is at 15 Charter Court, Stroud Green Road, London N4 3SG United Kingdom. Company registration number: 11584921 VAT registration number: 314716615